Thank you for becoming a Future Leader in Atherosclerosis Research & Education (FLARE) Member.
You will shortly receive a confirmation email detailing how to access the exclusive content for FLARE Members.
How the Live Expert Exchanges work
1. Before the Live Expert Exchange
Take pre-event multiple-choice self-test to measure your knowledge before you participate in the Live Expert Exchange.
Watch pre-event presentation and submit questions for discussion during the Live Expert Exchange.
2. During the Live Expert Exchange
Your private, personalised link will be emailed to you with direct access to a live 90 minute Q&A plus the opportunity for open discussion with the presenter and Co-Chairs - Profs John Chapman and Henry Ginsberg.
3. After the Live Expert Exchange
Take post-event multiple-choice self-test to measure improvement in knowledge following your participation in the Live Expert Exchange.
Watch the live event on demand. See any unanswered questions addressed in a post-event video recorded by the presenter.
- Multiple choice pre-event self-test questionnaire - Test your knowledge before the Live Expert Exchange
- Watch Alberto Corsini’s FLARE presentation – PCSK9 targeting: Inside versus outside
- Submit your pre-event questions for open discussion at the live event on 29th November